Monday, April 14

Paper Stained Glass Easter Egg!!!

 

How to make a stained glass paper Easter egg


This was a little project I did with my grandkids.  They had so much fun!  They were all coloring and it didn't matter how they colored or if they went outside of the lines.  Just a great big scribbling fest!

How to make a stained glass paper Easter egg

I picked up some poster paper (15 cents a foot) at a craft store, drew the egg on it with a pencil and let the grandkids go at it!

I did a little "how to" video with instructions to make the stained glass paper Easter egg and also for the solid colored Easter egg too.  Just click below or on any of the photos to start the video :)


How to make a snowflakish Easter Egg!!!
 
You can decorate a whole house with these large (3 feet by 2 feet) Easter eggs.  You can buy the poster paper in a lot of different colors: pink, red, green, blue, purple, yellow, orange, etc. 

I get more compliments on these simple to make paper Easter eggs than I do on any of my other Easter decorations.

Have so much fun with this quick and easy project and . . .

Happy Easter Time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your wonderful comments

Wanna learn something else? Just click.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...