Tuesday, August 10

Needful Changes

As I mentioned on yesterday's post, we need to make some changes to keep our country free and constitutionally sound.  The changes I found are from the 9.12 Project website.  The 9 is for the following nine principles:
  1. America is good.
  2. I believe in God and He is the center of my life.
  3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
  4. The family is sacred.  My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
  5. If you break the law you pay the penalty.  Justice is blind and no one is above it.
  6. I have a right to life, libert, and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
  7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to.  Government cannot force me to be charitable.
  8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
  9. The government works for me.  I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
And the 12 is for the following twelve values:
  1. Honesty
  2. Reverence
  3. Hope
  4. Thrift
  5. Humility
  6. Charity
  7. Sincerity
  8. Moderation
  9. Hard work
  10. Courage
  11. Personal responsibility
  12. Gratitude

I think this is a good starting point for all people, but I would probably change a few here and there. 
For me personally and for our country as a whole, I need to be more faithful and I don't think it would hurt if America in general had an increase in positive, light giving faith.

Another item that me and my hubby are currently working on that I feel is sooooo important for everyone is to work on getting out of debt and staying out of debt.  The whole world economy is going downhill fast and we can help save ourselves by getting out of debt.


My hubby and I have chosen "Wake Up Now" to help us accomplish our financial goals.  Whether you become financial self sufficient through "Wake Up Now" or through other means -- just do it.  Get started on climbing out of the debt hole and start climbing a hill of financial security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your wonderful comments

Wanna learn something else? Just click.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...